ADK (Adirondack Mountain Club) offers delicious home-cooked meals, with homemade breads, soups, and dessert both in the Adirondak Loj and Johns Brook Lodge. The Hungry Hiker offers a full a la carte menu including burgers, sandwiches, ice-cream, and drinks. Snacks and drinks are available at the High Peaks Information Center.
Heart Lake Property
- Buffet breakfast (rotating menu) served from 7 a.m.-8 a.m. at the Adirondak Loj, reservations required, included in your stay at the Adirondak Loj.
- Trail lunches include two sandwiches, trail mix, Marcy bar, and an apple; sign up available at breakfast and lunches are ready after breakfast.
- Family style dinners served at 6:15 p.m. at the Adirondak Loj, one set menu, reservations required by 11 am.
- Meals available to Loj, Cabin, and Campground guests as well as open to the public.
- Most food allergies and vegetarians/vegans accommodated (with advanced notice).
- Heart Lake Cabins have fully equipped kitchens but may also reserve meals at the Adirondak Loj.
- Wine and Beer available for purchase (guests may not bring their own alcohol into the dining room).
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase at the High Peaks Information Center.
- Open seasonally, mid-May to mid-October.
- Outdoor seating available.
- Current Hours
- 7 days a week: 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
- We offer burgers, sandwiches, snacks, ice cream, drinks, and more! Check back often for our most up-to-date offerings.
- Located adjacent to the hiker’s parking lots and High Peaks Information Center.
Johns Brook Property
- Family style dinners, breakfast, and trail lunches provided during full service (July/August) to overnight lodge guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities available to overnight lodge guests during caretaker season (September – June).
- Most food allergies and vegetarians/vegans accommodated (with advanced notice)
- Store (inside lodge) offering snacks and drinks. Open year-round, limited selection during winter months, full selection during spring, summer, and fall.
For additional information email email@example.com or call 518-523-3441. To make reservations please call 518-523-3441.