ADK’s Annual Raffle
Saturday, June 9
The Outdoor Expo offers you a day of learning opportunities to enhance your enjoyment for outdoor recreation on both land and water.
- Participate in over 60 workshops for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, backpacking, camping, bicycling and many other related outdoor skills or just sit and listen to the music.
- Check out the latest in kayaks and canoes on the pond.
- Meet representatives of outdoor clubs and organizations.
- Refreshments will be available for purchase at the Expo.
- Music by the Golden Link Folk Singing Society
Past workshops have included:
Map & Compass, Tarp Hanging, Bike Maintenance, Bike Emergency Repairs, Changing a Flat Tire, GPS, Astronomy, Treating the Water, Packrafting, How to Pack Your Backpack, Winter Backpacking & Camping, Birding Workshop, Camping Essentials, Orienteering for Beginners, Knots, Building Your Own First Aid & Survival Kit, First Aid in the Wilderness, If You Are Lost in the Woods, Cooking for Backpacking & Camping, Basic Paddling Strokes, Whitewater Demonstration, Paddling Safety, Kayak Rescue Demonstration, Planning a Day Paddle
See what you missed last year – 2017 Schedule and Workshop Descriptions
More information: http://www.adk-gvc.org/expo
Sunday, July 29 – Jane Neale Memorial Hike