Endowments are permanently restricted funds whose principal is designated by the donor to be invested and to remain intact, with only the earnings to be spent on operations. Contributions made to these funds are investments in the future of ADK.
- Conservation Endowment Supports ADK’s Advocacy Program, which lobbies and advocates for the protections of natural resources through stewardship and trail restoration, and public access to these resources for recreational purposes.
- Education Endowment Supports ADK’s Education Programs
- Natural History Endowment Supports natural history programs and Summer Naturalist Interns.
- Stewardship Endowment Supports ADK’s professional and supervised trail crews and the Summit Stewardship Program.
- JBL Endowment Supports the Johns Brook Lodge facilities, programs, and property.
- ADK General Endowment Supports wherever the organizational need is greatest.
- Recognition Fund Established by Marilyn and Peter Gillespie to fund the recognition of volunteers, staff, and others whose support of ADK is particularly appreciated.
- Start a new named endowed fund with your gift of at least $10,000. Gifts to existing endowed funds can be of any size.