|75-mile Route Map|
|23-mile Route Map|
|Ride Profile||It is estimated that this new mountain/hybrid bike route is about 60% dirt road, 20% dirt and rock trail, 20% paved road…and 100% pure Adirondacks!
|Rest Stops||Four (4) rest stops with snacks, water provided along the route. SAG (Support and Gear) wagon and mobile mechanical support provided. Rider packet with map and t-shirt provided at registration.|
|Cancellations and Refund||Refunds, less a $10 processing fee, will be issued to those who let us know by July 20. After that, no refunds will be made except for emergency situations.
2018 ididaride! Lodging
MOTELS, INNS & LODGES
Alpine Lodge 518-251-2451
Dillon Hill Inn & Cabin Rentals 518-251-2912
Posh Primitive – NEW luxury camping opportunity! 518-494-3735
Gore Mountain Lodge 855-846-7365
Inn on Gore Mountain 518-251-2111
Indian Lake Motel 518-648-5859
GoreChamber.com For general information on accommodations
Garnet Hill Lodge 518-251-2444
The Copperfield 877-235-1466
Friends Lake Inn 518-494-4751
Fort William Henry Resort 800-234-0267
HOUSE RENTALS, TOWNHOUSES, COTTAGES
Pearsall Realty 518-251-2422
Broderick Real Estate 800-309-0577
Adirondack By Owner 518-891-9919
Adirondack Chalet 917-254-1151
Gore Mountain Accommodations 800-666-3757
Gore Mountain Lodging
Cabins at Mill Creek 917-254-1151
BED & BREAKFASTS
Daggett Lake Campsites 518-623-2198
Glen-Hudson Family Camp Ground 518-623-9871
Lake George Schroon Valley Resort 800-237-3188
Lewey Lake Campsites 518-648-5266
Lake Durant Campsites 518-352-7797
KOA of Lake George 800-562-2618
Rainbow View Campground 518-623-9444
Lake George Escape 800-327-3188
Warrensburg Travel Park 518-623-9833
There is a limited number of tent sites available for camping at the Ski Bowl Park. Click here for the rules and regulations. To reserve a site, please call the Town of Johnsburg at 518-251-2421 and press 21 for the Supervisor’s secretary.
For campers who want a wilderness experience, back country camping is available:
- Forest Preserve lands: 518-623-1200
- Forest Lands Outside the Preserve: 518-402-9428
Volunteers are needed on Friday to mark the route. Volunteers are needed throughout the day on Saturday.
ididaride! Adirondack Bike Tour
814 Goggins Road
Lake George, NY 12845-4117
Job Descriptions: All are needed the day of the ride except for Route Markers and Supply Pick-ups
- FRI: Route Marker – people needed Friday 7/26 to mark the route with signs, cones, and sweep.
- Late afternoon FRI – Rest Stop Supply prep at ADK office in LG. Fruit cut-up, pack coolers, load van. 12 – 2 p.m.
- SAT: Registration/Set-up – Help set up registration table, refreshments, pop-up tents, etc. (6:00 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- SAT: Rest Stop Mechanic – help perform minor repairs for cyclists at rest stops. (8 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- SAT: Car Escorts/Sweep – Drivers with vehicles to check on riders along the route. (8:30 a.m. – closing)
- Bike Leader/Sweep – Cyclists assisting/encouraging riders throughout the tour – part of support team (8:30 a.m. – closing) – both 75 and 23 mile options)
- Pavilion/BBQ help – assist with setting up tables, facilitating cyclists’ needs. Party hosts. (12 – 5 p.m.)
- Clean-Up/Pack-Up Crew – Needed 2 p.m. – closing (5 – 6 p.m.) CRITICAL NEED!
- Finish Line Checkers – 12 – 5 p.m.
- Garbage pick-up between rest stops during the event – A truck is required. Bring all bags back to the pavilion.
- Masseuse – Really a bonus to have someone provide short massages for cyclists. Bring table or chair.
Support ADK’s 14th Annual ididaride! Adirondack Bike Tour
Purchase a $100 mile marker sign.
Promote your business, cheer on a rider, or just support ADK!
- Full color, weather-resistant, 12” x 18”
- Your name, business logo, or brief message
- Displayed along the 75 or 23 mile Adirondack bike route
- Seen by approximately 500 riders and passing traffic
- Open to businesses or individuals
Become an event sponsor.
Opportunities start at $500.
- Name/logo on event registration site
- Mention in event social media posts
- Name/logo in event email blasts
- Name/logo on event t-shirt
- Complimentary ididaride! registrations
- Year-long Corporate Partner benefits
Click below for additional info or contact Sunday Conine: Sunday@adk.org or 518-668-4447, ext. 42.
Thank you to our Sponsors!