Would you like to be an ADK Raffle Ambassador?
The ADK Annual Raffle is going on now, with the drawing set for Tuesday, July 31st. This year’s raffle consists of three (3) items; the ever-popular Hornbeck boat, a gorgeous quilt, ‘Bears in the Woods’, made by members of the Algonquin chapter of ADK, and a Winter Weekend for Two at Garnet Hill Lodge in North River, NY.
Why am I asking for your help? Each year, ADK relies on the support of individuals and groups to help us reach our goals to maintain programs. One of the staples by which we fundraise is our annual raffle. We are looking to deputize some key partners to help us reach our goal. We have put together a ‘toolkit’ to help share the raffle info via social media channels, as well as through friends and family, and at work. Will you help?
What is a raffle ambassador and what do I need to know?
- Do you know people who like to win great raffle prizes?
- Do you have a few minutes you could spend to help ADK (Adirondack Mountain Club) raise more for our great programs? Help sell raffle tickets between now and July 31st. You could earn some cool swag.
We call people who help us with fundraising projects “ADK Ambassadors.” We do all we can to help our ambassadors help us sell raffle tickets. And, we like to give our ambassadors prizes as our way of saying thanks.
How would you like to earn some cool ADK swag?
Help ADK sell raffle tickets = become the envy of your hiking friends.
A third-page raffle sheet includes a form to request raffle tickets. Individuals interested in ordering tickets can call, email, or submit this completed form, or buy tickets right online at https://www.adk.org/product/raffle-tickets-6-for-25/
Ambassadors are responsible for tracking their ticket sales and notifying ADK’s Annual Fund Manager, Sunday Conine, prior to the raffle drawing on July 31, 2018.
Sell 25 tickets – receive an ADK water bottle
Sell 50 tickets – receive an ADK t-shirt
Sell 100 tickets (VIP Package) – one free registration for Ididaride, an ADK rain jacket, and a one-year individual membership.
How can I help spread the word for the raffle?
- Share via social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Here are two easy ways you can tell your social media network.
- Post to your Facebook page that you are helping sell raffle tickets. Include this link so your contacts can buy a ticket, too. https://www.adk.org/product/raffle-tickets-6-for-25/
- Send an email to a few people you think might like to win a gorgeous quilt, Hornbeck boat or Winter Weekend for Two at the Garnet Hill Lodge; tell them you are helping sell raffle tickets and invite them to buy one, too. https://www.adk.org/product/raffle-tickets-6-for-25/
- Post the flyer at your place of employment or wherever your friends gather.
- Print out the flyer, or contact Sunday, at (518) 668-4447 x. 42 and I would be happy to send you a stack to take on outings, chapter meetings or any place you know people who like to win great prizes.
Q: How much are tickets? A: $5/each, 6/$25
Q: Where can I buy tickets? A: Online at https://www.adk.org/product/raffle-tickets-6-for-25/, in the March-April edition of Adirondac, or by calling (518) 668-4447 x.42.
Q: When is the drawing? A: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Q: How will winners be notified? A: By phone
Q: Why does it say I’m being charged $30 for 6 tickets online instead of $25? A: Once the payment is processed by our fulfillment office, there will be an adjustment so you are only billed $25 for the 6 tickets. This is the easiest means for the back-office software to accommodate this discount.
Win some cool stuff in ADK’s annual raffle! Prizes include a Hornbeck boat, a gorgeous quilt, ‘Bears in the Woods’, made by members of the Algonquin chapter of ADK, and a Winter Weekend for Two at Garnet Hill Lodge in North River, NY.
PLEASE NOTE: tickets purchased online will initially say $30 (6 tickets x $5 each) Once the payment is processed by our fulfillment office, there will be an adjustment so you are only billed $25 for the 6 tickets. This is the easiest means for the back-office software to accommodate this discount.
If you have any questions, please call me at 668-4447 x.42.
Thank you! You help protect natural places!