Director of North Country Operations
518-523-3441, ext. 116
UPDATE – July 18, 2020 – Below is an outline of our reopening process as it aligns with New York Forward, which was developed with guidance from local officials. ADK has adopted a strict health and safety plan to protect the well-being of visitors, guests, and staff as we move through this process. As of June 25, a travel advisory is also in effect in New York State. If you are traveling from or have recently traveled to one of the states listed here, then you are required to quarantine for 14-days upon arrival in New York State. ADK cannot accept any reservations that are not in compliance with this state requirement. If you have any questions about this or anything else related to lodging, please contact us at 518-523-3441 ext. 1 or email@example.com.
Effective August 1:
- Adirondak Loj – Four-person and six-person bunkrooms will open to single unit families only* for reservations. Overnight group size limit for reservations is 10 people. Breakfast service will be extended to 7-8:30am.
*A single family unit is defined as one reservation from one individual or party. This may be a family, or individuals who know each other and are visiting together under one reservation. The bunkrooms will not be shared with guests who do not know one another.
- High Peaks Information Center – Trail information and parking booth. Rentals and essential items available on the front porch.
- The Hungry Hiker – Available for take out or outdoor seating. Click here for our current menus and hours.
- Johns Brook Lodge – Trail information, water, and essential items available. JBL will remain closed to overnight guests through Labor Day.
- The Wilderness Campground at Heart Lake – operating at full capacity. Group gatherings are limited to 10 people. All guests are required to wear masks at check-in and whenever within 6 feet of another guest, visitor, or staff member.
- Heart Lake Cabins, Johns Brook Camps, and Johns Brook Lean-tos – All guests are required to wear masks at check-in and whenever within 6 feet of another guest, visitor, or staff member.
- Adirondak Loj – open at 25% capacity and only booking private rooms. All guests will be required to wear masks at check-in and whenever within 6 feet of another guest, visitor, or staff member. Meals will be available to Loj guests only and will be served at separate tables in the dining room.
To make a new reservation, please call us at 518-523-3441 ext. 1, or book online at ADK.org/stay
Communications and Media
Director of Communications
518-523-3441, ext. 114
518-523-3441, ext. 119